Resources on our site to help you and your family.
Extra resources for our clients, 24/7 access. Resources that help monitor finances such as cash-flow, research questions, and keep you up-to-date with news articles.
Resources we feel will help you and your family in areas such as tax related questions, the secure movement of your personal information over the Interne,t and your budgeting and cash flow positions.
24/7 access to website based tools you; your family (all younger people need to start down the savings path as soon as they can); your friends; colleagues and associates can all benefit from.
- Comprehensive financial tools to help you understand your Personal or family Cash Flow position or simply complete a Budget or work on some Superannuation scenarios.
- Research your questions. Use eWombat for doing this research by simply typing in keywords or phrases. Accesses and displays information, so you don't miss anything, at the ATO and other relevant sites such as Centrelink, ASIC and Worksafe to help you better understand what happening in areas such as Superannuation, Employer responsibilities, Awards, Centrelink entitlements, etc.
- Your information is private and confidential and should be treated that way. Using Secure File transfer or the Secure Client Portal means your information and Plans are encrypted when sent in either direction over the Internet.
- Latest News. An up-to-date news service that reflects issues of interest. All are short and easy to read.
- ASX Prices and Charts. Many sites will have these resources to allow you to quickly see how the market is going and check any stocks you’d like a price on. All such information is, though, delayed by 10 minutes.
- Many sites also have an information ticker that displays messages of interest or that cover topics and deadlines you should be aware of. Some of these messages are clickable so more information can be displayed.